Episode 2: Why I Made A Video Game Podcast

Ever been bullied to the point of almost killing yourself? In this first real recorded podcast, I, Miguel Johnson Jr, explain the purpose of the podcast and share the story of how I was bullied for majority of my life, became wildly depressed/suicidal, but eventually recovered and used video games as the crutch for my loneliness and sadness. That's what video games are for me as well as some of you out there. Yes it's fun, but it's also an escape. Nothing else matters when you've got that controller in your hands (eventually i'll be saying headset on or contact lens in I guess). You always have to find the good in the bad. The good in this was video games and it gave me purpose.

Instagram: @MIGUELJOHNSONJR
Snapchat: @PREVIOUSNEXT
Twitch.tv/balliinjr
Youtube: Just look up "ballin jr" I'm the first channel that shows up
Facebook: coming soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 5: What's A Game Studio Like?